Echinacea Immune Support
- Formulated to fight infections by stimulating the immune system while giving bacterial, viral, and germ protection.*
- Helps to shorten duration of bronchitis, colds, flus, respiratory system problems, and skin problems.*
- Provides the following actions and properties: Analgesic, antibiotic, antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, and antiparasitic.
- Echinacea is traditionally used to help remedy the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections.*
- Propolis is traditionally used to help alleviate sore throat and/or other mouth and throat infections.*
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Echinacea was widely used by the North American Plains Indians for its healthy and holistic qualities.
- GMO Free and Allergen Free.
What makes our echinacea supplement so different from other Echinacea
products is the combination of powerful ingredients that can help
increase the body’s resistance to infection.* Here are a few of the
ingredients featured in Bell Echinacea Immune Support:
Echinacea is a group of flowering
plants in the daisy family. This medicinal herb is native to North
America and was used as a herbal remedy by Great Plains Indian tribes.
The species used in our formulation is echinacea angustifolia. Echinacea
root is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help alleviate the
symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections. Echinacea has been found
to stimulate the immune system and contains natural chemicals that can
attack different types of fungi and yeast directly. Echinacea may also
activate chemicals in the body to decrease inflammation.*
Black cumin extract:
Black cumin is also known as nigella
sativa. This flowering plant is native to Asia and the seeds are rich in
antioxidants and immune-boosting properties. Seems that the Egyptians
knew the secrets of this time-honoured seed. Even the great pharaohs
used these seeds as a natural remedy in ancient times.*
Olive leaf extract:
Olive leaf is the leaf of the olive
tree. The Latin binomial for the olive tree is olea europaea. Olive leaf
is rich in polyphenols and flavonoids. Two important antioxidants in
olive leaf extract are oleuropein and hydroxytyrosol. Antioxidants are
important to protect the body from free radical activity*.
These are just a few of the effective herbs in the Echinacea Immune Support.
Ingredients: Echinacea extract 10:1 (Echinacea
angustifolia) (root) 100 mg, Black cumin extract 10:1 (Nigella sativa)
(seed) 100 mg, Black elder extract 10:1 (Sambucus nigra) (berry) 100 mg,
Olive leaf extract 10:1 (Olea europaea) (leaf) 100 mg, Lungwort extract
10:1 (Pulmonaria officinalis) (whole) 100 mg, Propolis extract 5:1
(Beehive) 50 mg, Capsicum extract (40,000 SHU) (Capsicum annuum) (fruit)
50 mg, Oregano extract 10:1 (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) 50 mg.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules, once daily.