- A well known combination of traditional herbs that provide therapeutic help for the respiratory system and passages.*
- Helps with the scars and the damage in the bronchial system that has been caused by infections and other respiratory system disorders.*
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant to help manage the symptoms associated with bronchitis and catarrhs of the upper respiratory tract.*
- This natural herbal formula is ideal for smokers.
- Provides antioxidants.
A well known combination of traditional herbs that provide therapeutic help for the respiratory system and passages. It also assists in loosening congested tracts caused by infection. Thats not all, Bell Bronchitis Tea also helps expel and drain the heavy yellowish build-up. For an already damaged bronchial system, it can minimize the damage caused by infections.*
Ingredients: White horehound (Marrubium vulgare) (herb) 105 mg, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 94 mg, Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) (leaf) 92 mg, Oregano (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) 91 mg, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum) (seed) 90 mg, Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (root) 90 mg, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) (leaf) 89 mg, Elecampane (Inula helenium) (root) 88 mg, Lungwort (Pulmonaria officinalis) (herb) 88 mg, Bitter fennel (Foeniculum vulgare var. vulgare) (seed) 87 mg, Anise (Pimpinella anisum) (seed) 86 mg. (Amounts based on 1 tea bag/1000 mg).
Suggested Use: Drink 1 cup of tea, twice daily. To
extract most of the beneficial nutrients from the tea, boil water with
tea bag in it. Let it steep for approximately 3-5 minutes and squeeze
the bag well.
#44 Bronchitis Tea
- Product Code: #44 Bronchitis Tea
- Availability: In Stock