Nursing Mother's Tea
- Formulated to help activate and increase the production and supply of mother's milk.*
- Fenugreek is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a nutritive tonic.
- Helps aid digestion and helps to stimulate appetite (stomachic).*
- Fenugreek is used in Herbal Medicine as a galactogogue/lactogogue to help promote milk production/secretion.
- Helps to alleviate dyspepsia and gastritis.*
- Fenugreek is used in Herbal Medicine as supportive therapy for the promotion of healthy glucose levels.
- Helps reduce elevated blood lipid levels.*
Bell Nursing Mother's Tea is formulated with a combination of herbs to promote lactation and richness of vitamins and minerals in mother’s milk.*
Medicinal Ingredients: Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum) (seed) 1,818 mg, Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) (seed) 230 mg, Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (root) 152 mg. (Amounts based on 1 tea bag/2200 mg).
Suggested Use: Take one tea bag to one cup of boiling water, steep for about 12 minutes. Drink one cup, twice daily in between meals.
#32 Nursing Mother's Tea
- Product Code: #32 Nursing Mother's Tea
- Availability: In Stock